Wonderful Wordy Wednesday
Hello to the end of September. Fall weather is here, have had some lovely sunny days to be followed by a few rainy ones. Good days either way for reading.
I have my Halloween wind socks out and the fall wreath on the door. Haven't gotten any inside Halloween decorations out just yet, my black magic cats or pumpkins. Will have to see what Dobby thinks of all of the changes that will happen with fall stuff and Christmas. I have no idea how his past human may have done things.
Baseball playoffs are starting, but my team, The Brewers don't play until Saturday. So not watching the games, but paying attention to who is winning. I saw on meme for "The Papal Series" The Chicago White Sox versus the San Diego Padres in the World Series. For those who are not aware the Pope is from Chicago and a White Sox Fan.
Have been fighting off a cold the past few days, improving but still coughing the crud draining from my sinuses. Not sleeping great and making noises when I breathe. I hate wheezing! Not asthma, just crud in my airways. At least I feel well enough to get a few simple chores done at home.
Shot Through the Hearth - a local entrepreneur is hosting a conference for budding inventors for things that will benefit humanitarian efforts. A few problems with former business partner, someone trying to steal and patent other people's ideas and a few strange weirdos! A couple of deaths and attempted shootings later, Shannon comes to the rescue.
Some Bright Nowhere - Claire and Eliot have been married for nearly 40 years. Claire has terminal cancer and has decided to end treatment and go into hospice. Eliot has been her caregiver during all of this but now as the end nears Claire is pushing him away in favor of some of her female friends. The decision is breaking Eliot's heart and can he or will he accept this or will he fight.
Apple in China - follows the path that Apple took in manufacturing over the years. From being based in the US, to Taiwan and then to mainland China. The steps, missteps and geopolitical forces that have affected the company over the past few decades. I looked at my latest iPhone, it was made in India.
Happy Reading!





Heck, I'd loan my address to anyone, if it means they'd get a library card.
ReplyDeleteAt our library, we have Zumba classes, yoga classes, knitting, sewing, crafts groups, study groups, book groups, plus engaging with the community with garden plants and seeds, tools to check out, and ask any employee and they'll help you find what you need.
wednezday white fizh wavez two ewe N mum dobby….hope yur weekz ben a good one….ya getted uz ta wonderin now, wear R eye fone waz made…prob lee de stone age shop N go…. itza 7 ‼️πΈπ§‘π€π€π§‘πΎ
ReplyDelete