Wonderful Wordy Wednesday
A good sporting week so far. The Packers managed to eke out a win in overtime on Sunday. Baseball, the Brewers have set a new high for season wins with 98, beating out last years 97. Still have more games to play.
Weather is much cooler, less humid and so nice out to me. Some might like it hot, not me. I even called to make an appointment to get the furnace tuned up for the winter.
Next door neighbor is getting a new roof put on. We had bad hail storms over the spring and summer. I know many of the roofs are 20+ years old so need to be redone. At least all of the houses nearest to me have been done. Even the street construction on the block behind me is getting closer to being done. They did the curb and gutter late last week. Just need the pavement now.
Deadly Trade - Meg and Todd are on their Hawaiian honeymoon and Hawk is along on the trip. On a hike through a protected fern forest they come across poachers, they work with the local FBI office and Wildlife officials to track down the poachers. While also dodging earthquakes and a volcano that decides it is time to erupt.
The Man Made of Smoke - I discovered I had this on my list twice and that I read it a few months ago. Dan is a child when he encounters and escapes a serial killer and ending the killer's terror. Years later, now a psychologist, his father and others are being killed. All of whom were present or involved in that last incident. Can Dan figure it out? Very twisty story.
The Librarians - a branch library in Austen, Texas. A group of librarians working together to help their patrons and solve crimes. When two patrons are found dead after a game night at the library, all bets are off.
Happy Reading.





whitefizh wavez two ewe dobby N mum….eye bee thinkin meg N todd picked de wrong plaze
ReplyDeleteta takez a honey moon π§‘π€π€π§‘πΎπΈ‼️
Just looked at my library app and found 101 audiobooks on hold!
ReplyDeleteThat's insane, plus my TBR is over 800 right now, and that is not counting every book in a series.
And yet, I'm having a riot!
There are just so many fabulous books!
ReplyDelete