Happy Birthday Dobby
Dobby is seven, yes 7, years old today. I adopted an older cat this time instead of a young guy around a year old.
He is a bit stubborn, hard to get into a carrier, or give meds to, but I love the dear boy anyway.
Dobby is seven, yes 7, years old today. I adopted an older cat this time instead of a young guy around a year old.
He is a bit stubborn, hard to get into a carrier, or give meds to, but I love the dear boy anyway.
Hello Dobby! You sound like a gen-u-wine kitty, to me and momma.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a purrfect day, handsome boy!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Dear Dobby!
ReplyDeleteAnd here's to many more.
Happy Purrthday Dobby
ReplyDeleteI wish Dobby m any happy returns of the day!
ReplyDeletedood…a MOZT happee purrz day two ewe N heerz two de nezt 70πΈπΎ‼️ hope yur day total lee rocked, mum seered ewe sum perch, anda yeer a head filled with happeez and healtheez two ewe…and a grate week end two ewe N mum all sewπ§‘π€π€π§‘πππΎ‼️πΈ
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Dobby - you are lookin' gooooood.
ReplyDeleteMegan
Sydney, Australia
Happy belated birthday, Dobby! We hope you had a day that was as awesome as you!
ReplyDelete