Crochet Time
Back at it again making lap robes. I finished up making hats in July and gave my hands a rest for a month or so. Plus it was way too hot to have a pile of yarn in my lap to be working on things. I am trying to not get too crazy with timelines in finishing things either.
Yarn is from Herrschnerr's Color Tiara from their baby yarn collection. A mix of white, pink, blue, yellow and green. Nice pastel baby type colors.
Weather is now nice for having a lap full of yarn, plus a cat who wants to sit on me too. Nice way to stay a bit warm. The AC isn't running and I don't even need to run the fans. I do also have to start thinking about fall clean up and what needs to be cut down and hauled off. Don't have much to do.
Also need to start getting the regular bird feeders cleaned and filled. I let them go for the summer, for a change. I know I need to get more suet cakes but waiting for a sale.
The inspector laying down on the job! My guest bed is where I take measurements and pictures of finished items.
Happy Weekend.





Lovely colors, and it's a wonderful blanket!
ReplyDeleteDobby is getting into the crocheting vibe.
dood…ewe waz knot layin down on de job, it waz LUNCH BRAKE time….cool colorz on mumz blankit ‼️‼️happee week end two ewe both ๐งก๐ค๐ค๐งก๐ธ‼️๐พ
ReplyDeleteWow, this is a beautiful blanket. Thanks for the laughs, especially the “hooker.”
ReplyDelete