Dobby Time

Dobby got to go on a car ride on Tuesday. Off to see Dr M as his ears have been bothering him again. They got cleaned out in May, but the yeast is back. 


 

I also have medicine to attempt to get in his ears twice a day. Not having much success with that. If all else fails he will be having a trip to see Dr M at least once a month so she can work on his ears. 

I bought a new carrier for him as well, lighter for me to carry since I have a big boy cat to cart around. He was given gabapentin which made it easier for me to get him into the carrier. The ends zip open and I put him in head first and shoved his back side after him. 


 I got a cool picture of him the other night, staring into the lamp shade. I finally saw that there was a tiny green bug in their. 

Everyone have a good weekend.  

 

Comments

  1. Hi Dobby! Yeast! OMG! That is not fun at all! We send you purrayers that you are a good cat and let your Peep use the medications to get rid of the icky stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dobby ~ Yes, a beautiful photo of you, and nice to see you. Would you meow a message to your Mom please [we can't find an email for her] ... we'd like to know if she wants to continue with the classic Tock-Tober event for October 2026, as events for that month are in the planning stages right now. She can find our email on our blog, or on the Cat Blogosphere. Thank you, and our kitty June, sends her meowz to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dobby, hope your icky ears feel better soon!
    Of course you were staring at a bug; that's how we learn if there is something flying around inside that shouldn't, because Da Boyz will alert us with their antics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood…yur profile foto total lee rox….N yur moovee tellz mum juzt how much ewe…R knot
    a happee campurr bout that …place…eye get it dood. ‼️ hope ewe N mum haza grate week end 🧑🀍🀍🧑‼️😸🐾

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed hearing you sing the song of your people Dobby! I hope the ears improve quickly.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh cod yeah, i went thru dee yeast thingie too

    ReplyDelete
  7. He certainly looks handsome, you caught him well. I hope you can get the ear thing under control.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments on books or crochet projects. Or tell me what you are reading.

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Time

Crochet

Crochet