Dobby Time

Dobby has been here five months now. He sleeps on my bed every night too. Not always next to me, but somewhere on my bed. Sometimes taking over the bed! I launder my sheets every week and when they come out of the dryer there is cat fur in the lint filter. I thought I should wash the blanket but I put it through the dryer first to get the excess fur off before washing. The filter was FULL! Washed, dried and the filter was full again. Guess I need to do the blanket more often.  



Lunch the other day was a success. Good lunch with lots of time to catch up. We ate at a place that is in a building from the 1840s. At one point it was a spot on the Underground Railroad. My friend drove and it was nice to be the passenger for a change. Get a chance to view the scenery instead of watching traffic!

Woke up early on Thursday, so I opened the front window so Dobby could get his share of fresh air. I could go back to bed and stretch out without a cat hogging the bed! Nice to be getting weather where I can keep windows open. 


 Some of the schools in the area have started, the private schools. By law the public schools can't start until September. Traffic patterns will change soon too. Have to be aware of the school busses again. 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

Comments

  1. Aww, it's wonderful that Dobby is so settled in, even if it means his fur is everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fry day wavez two ewe dood….lookin good buddy anda happee 5 ‼️‼️‼️ skewl heer started few
    weekz ago….N hay, me N de gurl iz CRACKIN UP at de cartoon 😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸 happee week end two ewe both 🧑🀍🀍🧑🐾😸‼️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dobby is a delight and yes, cats make for a furry bed.

    I wish they would outlaw school until September here. They have these kids waiting in the heat at the bus stop the first week of August.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics of ya, Dobby!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my ocd!!! too funny!! Dobby, yoo r doing a good jobbie spreading dee furz around!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments on books or crochet projects. Or tell me what you are reading.

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Time

Crochet

Crochet