Crochet Time - Kids Hats - Batch 4

The dog days of summer, warmish, a bit humid, lazy days. No ambition to do much either. Reading, playing games on the iPad. Watching the guys mow the lawn. It rained enough last week that the grass got green and grew a little bit. 

Down to the last bits left. I like being able to use up ALL of the yarn in some way, blanket, hats. Nothing gets wasted, which is what I like. Something useful made from every last fiber!


The hat below was the last one done. It is a combo of four different yarn bits. The off white tip, blue/purple, medium brown, green, and back to the medium brown. The leftovers are used up!







Isn't that the truth. Maybe if I could get into audio books I could, but I have a tendency to tune out on audio books. Like I do with the radio, it becomes background noise.  

 Happy Weekend. 
 

Comments

  1. these turned out great…even little “ designs “ on a few with the way the yarn went!
    happee week end dobby two ewe N mum 🧑🀍🀍🧑😸🐾‼️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on using all the yarn! Your hats are beautiful, some special people will be very happy with them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some children are going to have warm ears because of your efforts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments on books or crochet projects. Or tell me what you are reading.

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Time

Crochet

Crochet