Wonderful Wordy Wednesday

The really hot and humid weather is gone for now. I was able to open the window for a while so that Dobby could enjoy some fresh air. At one point he pushed against the screen. 

I discovered that I had a grasshopper sitting on the outside of the screen. Also later in the day a chickadee was clinging to the screen too. Dobby was all excited. 
 

 The smokey air has also moved on for now too which also has made having the windows open a good thing. The guys that mow my lawn came to mow on Tuesday. It is dry, hasn't grown, so I asked them not to mow but to work on cutting down the volunteer trees that keep growing under the spruce trees. Looks really nice! 


The Marigold Cottages Murder Collective - the landlady to a group of cottages confesses to murder rather than see one of her tenants arrested. The rest of the residents join forces to prove she is innocent. 

Murder on Brittany Shores - a storm, a severely damaged boat and three dead bodies. An accident right? Nope, murder! Fun thing about this book the places they refer to are real places. So many authors invent their settings. 

Empire of AI - everything you need or even wanted to know in regards to Sam Altman and OpenAI and ChatGPT. Way more than I really wanted to know, but interesting. 





 Happy Reading.  
 

Comments

  1. Happy to see Dobby getting to breathe some clean fresh air and little visitors coming to visit him on the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That heat and bad air was making all of the inhabitants of Eastside Cats rather cranky!
    It's so much fun to watch the cats run between windows and doors, watching whatever it is that takes their fancy.
    Am 1/2 way through book 3 in a series, because book 4 was released, and I needed to refresh the storyline.
    Getting all four audiobooks from the LIbby app was an exercise in patience, I'll tell you that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whitefizh wavez two ewe N mum dood…open window day heer two, how long it will lazt iz
    any onez guezz….for ever hope full lee but…..book two soundz good….de gurl bee reedin nother
    murder she wrote…128 pagez in, noe dead peepulz yet…think they for getted ta slay sum one 🧑🀍🀍🧑‼️😸🐾

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because I don't buy books, only borrow them from the library, no book has to wait too long to be read. Sometimes one might get a bit cranky because it thought it was next in the queue, only to be usurped by a more recent edition. Who said books had to be read in the order in which they were borrowed?

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like Dobby was really enjoying the window time.

    Yes, I’d probably enjoy seeing your library!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments on books or crochet projects. Or tell me what you are reading.

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Time

Crochet

Crochet