Dobby Time

 

I took this picture a month ago after I got home from my hair cut appointment. Dobby on the back of the chair, claws into my scalp and him licking my hair. I got my hair cut again on Thursday and same results. There must be something in the products my hairdresser uses that tastes good. Once I washed my hair a few times he leaves it alone!


 This is the sun in the western sky on July 16, just after 7 PM. The air quality is poor. It was in the hazardous range early today, then down to unhealthy, now back to hazardous. Supposed to improve over the weekend. 

This follows a few days of really hot and humid weather. As I was driving home the other day the temperature on the car was bouncing between 100F and 101F. I don't do hot weather very well, so staying inside where the air is decent and the AC is working. 




 Happy Weekend. 

Comments

  1. Great photos of Dobby especially that first one where he is licking your hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood…happee week end two ewe N mum…..lookin good dood…hope ewe waz abe bull ta find
    sum treetz on de counturr ‼️‼️itz air crazed heer in trout all sew…even stinx like smokee πŸ™€πŸ™€ewe both stayz safe and haza grate week end 😸🐾🧑🀍🀍🧑

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Dobby knows to enjoy the AC too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celestial Paddy O'Malley licked my hair so much that I finally got it cut just the way he liked it!
    Dobby is your new stylist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dobby is such a good looking guy! I'm glad you are able to stay in and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh Dobby - I'm almost positive that you're not supposed to be up on that counter! I hope you thanked your mum for the joy of air conditioning.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments on books or crochet projects. Or tell me what you are reading.

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Time

Crochet

Crochet