Crochet Time - Kids Hats -Batch 3B

It is the end of July! Summer is speeding by quickly. Weather is being OK and for me it is warm enough without being too hot. As I have been driving around I have noticed the corn is growing like crazy, beginning to tassel out as well. I noticed that locally grown corn on the cob is available in the store.  

Slowly working the leftovers down into hats. A few I found had enough yarn for a full hat, otherwise just added in some of the neutral yarn color for a few row or two or more. Keep working through the leftover stash to use it up.


Yes, that is Dobby's ratty nip rat on the floor. Old catnip, I need to try him on fresh nip sometime. 


Here you can see both the colored yarn on the top, plus the different neutral yarn colors that I was using. With using the neutrals it allows me to make more hats. 




Not me, I finish what I start! 


 Happy Weekend. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Time

Crochet

Crochet