Crochet Hats - Kid Size - Batch 1

First batch of kid size hats. Ones that I had enough yarn to make an entire hat of the same color yarn. If I counted correctly I made 15 hats like this. More to come as I do the hats where I only have a limited amount of yarn. 

Numerous houses in my area are getting new roofs, one behind me, the one across the street. Once those are done it will be quiet again. I got mine redone last year, so I must be a trend setter. Ha!

Hot and humid weather on the way for next week. Ick, I don't do well in hot and humid conditions. I will do my best to chill out and take it easy. 

Otherwise, not much going on! 

I can relate to this, when I do my hats I crochet them. Then I sit down and weave in the ends as needed. I don't completely finish them off one at a time. Too slow!





 

 

Happy Weekend!

 

Comments

  1. OMG, when folks mix up knit with crochet, I get all crazy!
    Cute hats for the wee ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood…happee week end two ewe N mum az well…next weekz gonna bee hotter N hellz heer all sew…in de 90’zπŸ₯΅ mum did a grate job on de wee hatz…her crow shay beez awesum….de gurl haz tried…N failed. …happee fry day 🧑🀍🀍🧑‼️😸🐾

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hats are beautiful. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments on books or crochet projects. Or tell me what you are reading.

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Time

Crochet

Crochet