Wonderful Wordy Wednesday
Happy July! In the middle of the hottest weather so far this summer. Temps in the 90s and heat index over 100. I am taking it easy for the most part, inside with the AC and fan going.
What better way to take it easy is to read or crochet, maybe watch a baseball game or some of the football/soccer. I did have a lunch date on Tuesday. Treated a friend to lunch at the place we normally go to for trivia. I tried one of their new summer dishes, rice, corn, pulled pork and fried onions on top. Good and I have lots of leftovers for another meal.
Now hit 100 comments on this new blog, thanks to my regular readers who check in on me and Dobby each week. On the old blog comments were just under 45,000. That was over 20 years and over 3,000 posts. Pretty amazing either way.
American Kings - all about the quarterback position in American football. Focused on some NFL players as well as younger players who have the background and potential to be successful in college and probably the pros. Authors chose to drill in on certain people and didn't really touch on other very successful athletes. It may have been those who chose to cooperate with the author.
Happy Reading.





Happy Reading! I always love your funnies.
ReplyDeletewhitefizh wednezday wavez two ewe N mum dood….itza fry de egg on de side walkz heer kinda day two…it izza grate time ta chillax inn side N reed N stuff…90 bazillion ago, de gurl getted de dark shadows bookz atta used book store …N herz juzt now gettin two em….they R kinda silly but oh well ๐งก๐ค๐ค๐งก๐พ‼️๐ธ
ReplyDeleteGrowing up, I watched pro football with my elder brother and father, then when I met The Hubby and learned he'd been the quarterback on his high school team, we connected with sports, and playing euchre.
ReplyDeleteOh, yes, if only reading burned more calories!
ReplyDeleteWhile it’s great to get out, I’m glad you are able to mostly stay in. My heart aches for everyone who works outdoors right now.
Oh yes - I also wish that reading burned lots of calories. I'd be slim slim slim.
ReplyDeleteMegan
Sydney, Australia