Dobby Time

 

Isn't he looking all sweet and innocent here? The sun catching his coat and one ear. Yep! But his was shortly after he attempted to jump in the shower with me, slipped and ended up leaving a large scratch on my foot. Minor scratch, nearly completely healed. He is still a sweet boy. 

I was a bad cat mom the other night. I was tired, went to bed and forgot to put out more crunchies for him. So when I got up in the morning and went to get my own breakfast, yeah, his dish was empty. He got brekkie before I got my brekkie!

As of today Dobby has been here three months March 19 to June 19. He will get lots of love today, not that he doesn't get lots of love everyday. 

He still sleeps on the bed every night. Usually near my feet, although some nights he starts out on my pillow. He is a big cat so he takes up lots of area space on my pillow! 

The library did a trivia night on Thursday this week. A simple three section quiz, each section had a theme. Ten questions per section. It was the first time this librarian had done this. Matter of fact in chatting with here she hadn't even gone to a trivia night before. I suggested she attend one so she could see how things go. We offered up a few other suggestions and maybe they will have another of these soon. 

I think I counted 30 people who made up seven teams. We placed 5th, we didn't do well on the second section which was pictures of wizards. Let's see, Dumbledore, Gandalf, of Oz, the rest we didn't have a clue! Oh well, it was fun as usual.  

Back to Dobby, here he is getting a summer treat. I let him lick a bit of my ice cream cone. I think he enjoyed it. I used to share with Derby too. Ducky never was into ice cream. 


 Dobby zoning out on the front cat tree with the windows open on a nice night recently. 


Dobby studying the treat jar to get it on the floor. He didn't succeed here but he did later. Plus it landed just right and opened up for him, so he got some extra treats that evening!

Happy weekend everyone. 

Comments

  1. Dobby is so handsome. Angel Raz was good at getting the treats open too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood….happee fry day two ewe N mum….lookin good buddy…eye N joyed yur moovee…cuzin
    daiz liked her mice creem all sew…but nun oh de rezt oh uz trouterz ever reel lee showed interezt.
    happee three month gotcha N good two mum on her trivia…hope ewe both haza pawsum week
    end…‼️😸🐾🧑🀍🀍🧑

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 months already, that's fabulous!
    Such a handsome Dobby.
    Ya know, I read a TON, but haven't cracked the spine on a single Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, any dragon movies or TV shows, so I wouldn't be any good with wizardy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dobby seems to be fitting in pretty well. Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dobby, it’s great to see you! It sounds like the treat jar needs a new, safer spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Dobby update. Lovely to see him interacting with you so happily.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments on books or crochet projects. Or tell me what you are reading.

Popular posts from this blog

Crochet Time

Crochet

Crochet