Crochet Time - Kids Hats -Batch 2
Heat and humidity are starting up again. Had a few nice days of weather and could open up the windows and be outside without feeling that you would keel over from heat stroke.
My guess on the tie dye jumpsuit from Wednesday's post was a purchased item. In addition to the tie dye there were some stars on the front. I am sure most people in the US have some article of clothing that is red, white and blue.
Sort of watching the rest of the World Cup matches. Down to one match per day. Although I see on the TV that they still have the pre-match TV show is two hours long. What do they have to talk about for that long? I usually try to tune in when I think the match is mostly over. My picks for the final four? Argentina, England, France and Spain. I know France made it, time will tell if I am correct on the other three.
Dobby is driving me crazy the past few evenings. The rest of the day is fine, but come after dinner he wants to invade my space. Try to eat my yarn if I am working on crochet, or sitting on me so I can't see the TV. Oh well, love my little guy.
Another 13 hats made. I went back through the remaining yarn and picked out the larger of the remains and reweighed them. These I felt I could get a full hat out with the exception of two colors. Those I could easily make large enough with the use of a solid off white yarn.
So keeping at the hats for the time being. Anything I can get together to make hats works. Living in Wisconsin we all need hats in the winter.
Never feel guilty on how much you spend! The old saying, "if it feels good, do it"!
Happy Weekend.





"Don't talk about the stash"! Hahaha!
ReplyDeleteDobby isn't afraid to get right up in there.
another great batch o hats!!! temps in trout towne going into the “9 “ stage again…think one day we get a break at 87 π΅π«π΅π«
ReplyDeleteN dobby…grate eye ta …help mum…with her yarn…purrhapz her will makez ewe a blankit πΈπΎπ§‘π€π§‘π€ happee week end two ewe N mum….N stay chillax ‼️‼️‼️
The hats are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the funnies and I'll bet Dobby is just an evening snuggle guy and can't help it.