Crochet
Happy May! May Day! The past few days have been much cooler than average, a little bit of rain too. No additional flooding. With it being cooler than average I still have the furnace running. I don't like to be cold. Doing work in the yard is good, don't work up a sweat to mow the lawn.
Dobby is being a good kitty. I am amazed that he is so chill at times in a new place. I certainly hope he likes it here.
Not much going on here either. Dull times!
Crayon Box, Red Heart Bitty Stripes is the blanket this week. I like this yarn mix. A bit tweedy, not a solid colors. When I find this yarn on sale I buy a couple of colors for the stash. Haven't seen it on sale lately.
Happy Weekend.




dood….glad yur settlin in sew well, we new ewe wood, coz yur in a grate for everz π§‘π€π€π§‘ mumz blankit haz total lee cool colorz and sum one will be soooper glad ta ree ceeve it ! happee week end ‼️πΎπΈ
ReplyDeleteI don't run from my problems either. I grab a chocolate bar and a good book and lie on the couch and read.
ReplyDeleteMegan
Sydney, Australia
Absolutely LURV this blanket; the colors are terrific.
ReplyDeleteDobby just fit right in, like it was meant to be or something.
YAY!
I’m glad Dobby is doing so well. The blanket colors are amazing.
ReplyDelete